The National Assembly Secretariat on Friday banned the entry of YouTubers, TikTokers and other social media influencers in the premises of Parliament House. According to an announcement, the decision has been taken in the wake of an incident of “misbehavior by some unauthorised YouTubers/social media influencers at Gate No 1 of Parliament House on Dec 23 last year.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

CM Maryam forms investigation committee in Sania Zehra murder case

Punjab Chief Minister (CM) Maryam Nawaz on Monday formed a committee to…

PM stresses inter-provincial coordination

Islamabad: Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif said on Friday that no lapse in…

Pakistan establishes diplomatic relations with Micronesia

Pakistan and the Federated States of Micronesia, an island nation in the…

Pakistan deems Indus Water Treaty in force, official tells NA body

“Pakistan considers the Indus Water Treaty (IWT) in force,” said the water…