The Palestinian Health Ministry says it has received bodies from Israel of 15 more Palestinians. It says 91 of the 315 bodies released by Israel so far as part of the ceasefire agreement have been identified. According to the ministry, 38 bodies were transferred and buried today in the Cemetery for the Unknown.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Russia presses Taliban to form inclusive govt

Moscow: On Wednesday, it emerged that Russia, at the Moscow meeting, had…

More than 70 Palestinians killed in strikes on southern Gaza

Israeli air strikes on the southern Gazan cities of Khan Younis and…

UK’s Labour suspends Graham Jones over anti-Israel comments

Keir Starmer was keen to distance himself from suspended Rochdale by-election candidate…

Islamabad’s 75 percent population fully vaccinated

In the federal capital, 1.4 million of the 1.6 million vaccine-eligible inhabitants…