It emerged on Sunday that North Korea conducted possibly the longest-range missile test since 2017. Both Japan and South Korea reported that a suspected ballistic missile had been launched into the sea from the country’s east coast. A projectile believed to be a single ballistic missile was launched at about 7:52 am (22:52 GMT) from North Korea’s Jagang Province towards the sea, South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff reported.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Islamic State claims responsibility for attack in Syria’s Raqqa

On June 20, Islamic State said that it carried out an attack…

Palestinian envoy to UK says ‘history is being made’

Palestinian envoy to the UK Husam Zomlot said “history is being made”,…

Islamabad high court approved the pre-arrest bail of Asif Ali Zardari 

Islamabad high court approved the pre-arrest bail of Asif Ali Zardari in…

‘Ill-wishers’ are trying to destabilize Russia: Putin

Vladimir Putin said that “ill-wishers” were increasing efforts to destabilize Russia and…