A journalist and members of his family were killed in Israeli air strikes in Jabalia in northern Gaza on Sunday, medical sources said. The sources said that Hassan Magdy Abu Warda was killed along with several of his family members when Israeli warplanes bombed their house. It takes the number of journalists killed in Gaza since October 7, 2023 when the war began to 220. Hundreds have been injured and detained.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Russian shelling kills two outside Kherson

Russian shelling killed two people outside Ukraine’s southern city of Kherson, the…

Spain pledges to continue funding for UNRWA

Earlier this week, several Western nations cut vital funding to the UN’s…

US announces $2.1bn in military aid to Ukraine

The Pentagon announced on Friday that it would provide an additional $2.1…

Arab League warns against Rafah offensive

The head of the Arab League warned that an Israeli ground offensive…