An aid convoy from Jordan entered Gaza through the Erez crossing on the Israeli border for the first time since the war, Jordanian state media said. Thirty-one lorries crossed the border and another 48 from Jordan are expected through the southern Karam Abu Saleh checkpoint by the end of Wednesday. Jordan’s Foreign Ministry said earlier that Israeli settlers had attacked the two convoys, without giving details.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Kuwait calls on UN to ‘heed the lessons of our shared failures’

Kuwaiti Crown Prince Sheikh Sabah Al Khaled Al Sabah told the UN…

UN rights chief expresses ‘horror’ at Israeli strike on Rafah camp

The UN human rights chief voiced “horror” at an Israeli air strike…

World leaders rally behind Palestinian statehood at UN summit

World leaders recognised Palestinian statehood ahead of this week’s UNGA, aiming to…