The Gaza war will not end this year and will continue until early 2025, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s national security adviser has said. Tzachi Hanegbi told the Israeli public broadcaster KAN that the war is expected to continue for another seven months. Israel expanded its ground offensive in Rafah on Tuesday, with its tanks reaching the centre of the city.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Israel killed 28 health workers in Lebanon during 24 hours: WHO

The World Health Organization chief said that 28 healthcare workers had been…

Notorious Israeli minister incites New York’s Jews to flee after Mamdani’s victory

A far-right Israeli minister has urged New York’s Jewish residents to flee…

Palestinians reject eviction deal by Israeli settler organization

Jerusalem: On Nov 2, It emerged that the Palestinians who had been…