Israel’s military has said it will soon carry out attacks on two more towns in southern Lebanon – al-Majadel and Braashit. In a post on X, the military’s Arabic-language spokesman Avichay Adraee published maps marking several buildings as targets. He said residents should immediately evacuate more than 300 metres (984 feet) away from the buildings, which he claimed had been used by Hezbollah.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

‘War in the middle of Europe’: German foreign minister

Mariupol: On Feb 8, Germany’s Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock visited the territory…

German Howitzers arrive in Ukraine

Kyiv: On June 21, German self-propelled howitzers arrived in Ukraine in the…

Iran reformist Pezeshkian wins presidential election

Iran’s reformist candidate Masoud Pezeshkian on Saturday won a runoff presidential election…

Hamas says head of its government in Gaza killed in Israeli strike

Hamas on Tuesday named the head of its government in the Gaza…