Israeli troops continued their crackdown in several areas of the occupied West Bank on Wednesday. A 20-year-old Palestinian woman was shot and wounded in the head in the town of Qusra, near Nablus, after shooting a nine-year-old girl in the same area earlier in the day, Wafa news agency reported. Troops also opened fire during a raid in Al Rihiya, south of Hebron, injuring a 14-year-old boy. Clashes were also reported near Ramallah while raids took pace in Nablus, Beit Kahil and Tuqu, near Bethlehem.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Palestine, Israel agree to halt unilateral measures in Jordan talks

Palestinian and Israeli delegates have agreed during a security meeting in Jordan…

Communication ‘ongoing’ between regional leaders: Qatar

Qatar’s Foreign Ministry spokesperson says communication is “ongoing” between regional leaders and…

N. Korea fires two short-range ballistic missiles as tensions rise

North Korea has fired two short-range ballistic missiles, South Korea’s military said,…

Israeli army says raids continue in Shati refugee camp

The Israeli army stated that it continued its military raids in the…