Israeli forces, advancing deep into western Khan Younis in Gaza’s bloodiest fighting of the new year so far, stormed one hospital and placed another under siege, cutting the wounded off from trauma care, Palestinian officials said. Troops advanced for the first time into the al Mawasi district near the Mediterranean Coast, west of Khan Younis, the main city in southern Gaza on Monday.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Gaza death toll rises to 61,827

The death toll from the war in Gaza has risen to 61,827,…

Vietnam pre-orders 10 million covid doses from Israel

Jerusalem: On Dec 29, Israel’s Oramed Pharmaceuticals announced that its Oravax Medical…

Rohingyas at risk of persecution in war-ravaged Myanmar: UN

The United Nations fears a repeat of the 2017 atrocities committed against…

Russia brands US blockade of Venezuela as ‘piracy’

Russia’s foreign ministry said that the United States was reviving piracy and…