In a statement, the military has said the individual “crossed the yellow line” and approached forces in a “manner that posed an immediate threat”. Health authorities in Gaza had previously said that two people were killed over the last 24 hours. Israel has repeatedly violated a ceasefire agreement with Hamas that went into effect on October 10. Under the agreement, Israel withdrew to the so-called “yellow line” separating coastal Gaza from the border regions.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Hamas’s Al Qassam Brigades fire rocket at Israel’s Eilat

Hamas’s armed wing Al Qassam Brigades said that it fired a rocket…

Saudi Crown Prince, Syrian President meets on the sidelines of Manama summit

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Syrian President Bashar Al Assad…

Airstrike hits Lebanese Christian town north of Beirut, says state media 

Lebanese state media said on Tuesday that an air strike hit a…

Flash floods kill at least 14 in Turkish quake zone

It emerged that flash floods killed at least 14 people living in…