Israel kept up strikes on Lebanon on Saturday as Beirut said 26 paramedics had been killed since the latest war erupted between Israel and Iran-backed Hezbollah this month. Hezbollah’s leader Naim Qassem said Friday that his group was ready for a long confrontation with Israel. Israeli military said it had struck “approximately 110 Hezbollah command centres” since the regional conflict broke out. Lebanese health authorities said an overnight Israeli strike killed 12 doctors, paramedics and nurses working at a healthcare centre in the southern town of Burj Qalawiya.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Karachi police chalk out security plan for Pak vs WI

On Dec 10, Karachi police had completed their task and chalked out…

Pakistan’s UN Peackeeper martyred on duty

ISPR reported that 38-year-old Pakistani peacekeeper Lance Naik Adil Jan of the…

WHO, partners working on evacuation plan for Gaza hospital patients

A number of partners including the World Health Organisation are urgently exploring…

Israel must reverse decision to keep troops in Salah Al Din: Gallant

Israel’s Defence Minister has said the government must “convene immediately” to reverse…