An Israeli official has said that the military is “preparing a response” to the Iranian missile barrage that targeted Israel earlier this week. “The IDF [Israeli military] is preparing a response to the unprecedented and unlawful Iranian attack on Israeli civilians and Israel,” the military official told AFP on Saturday on condition of anonymity as he was not authorised to speak publicly on the issue. He did not elaborate on the nature or timing of the response.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Search continues for remains of Palestinians killed in Gaza

People across the enclave are searching for the bodies of their loved…

Bangladesh demands India extradite Hasina

Bangladesh’s Foreign Ministry has issued a statement calling on India to “immediately…

UK’s Cameron says ‘more must be done’ to get aid into Gaza

UK Foreign Secretary David Cameron said that more must be done to…