Israeli forces demolished an apartment building in Nablus that was once the home of Moaz Al Masry, a Palestinian man killed by the military in May last year, the Wafa news agency reported. Witnesses told Wafa that Israeli troops forced residents of the building to evacuate just before midnight, in preparation for the operation. The building was completely demolished. Medical sources said about 15 people suffered from breathing difficulties after Israeli forces fired gas bombs in the city.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Sara Netanyahu meets with Israeli soldier freed from Gaza captivity

The wife of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met on Sunday with…

Trump’s Venezuela gambit tests investor appetite for geopolitical risk

Markets may have shrugged off the audacious US capture of Venezuelan President…

Hamas, Fatah meet in Cairo for talks on Gaza war

Hamas and Fatah delegations met in Cairo on Wednesday for talks on…

Knesset refuses to expel MP over anti-Gaza comments

Politicians from Israel’s right-wing coalition failed on Monday to gain enough votes…