The Israeli military said that an air strike in the Gaza Strip has killed the new commander of Hamas’s Shejaiya battalion. Wissam Farha was killed in an Israeli air strike on December 2 and Emad Qariqa recently replaced him. Qariqa previously served as the deputy commander of the Shejaiya battalion since 2019, the Israeli military said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

US bombs Iran’s Kharg Island

US President Donald Trump has announced that the country’s military has bombed…

Israeli air strike on house in Bureij camp kills 15

At least 15 Palestinians were killed in an Israeli air strike on…

Netanyahu threatens Lebanon could face ‘destruction, suffering’ like Gaza

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has threatened the people of Lebanon they…

Spain demands ‘immediate release’ of Spanish-Palestinian activist abducted by Israel

Spain’s foreign ministry has called for the “immediate release” of a Spanish-Palestinian…