The Israeli army said that approximately 65 rockets were fired from Lebanon into Israeli territory on Friday, with no casualties reported. Some of the rockets were intercepted by its air defence system and the rest fell in open areas, the army said, adding that its artillery struck the sources of the launches. It said that a launcher used to fire toward the area of Abirim earlier in the day was struck by the air force, as well as a Hezbollah military structure in the area of Ayta ash Shab.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Israel says Biden’s order on violent settlers is unnecessary

Israel described the vast majority of West Bank settlers as “law-abiding” and…

Israeli army detains 200 people from Nasser Hospital

The Israeli army said that it arrested 200 suspects during its “precise…

Iran begins construction on four more nuclear power plants: IRNA

Iran has begun construction on four more nuclear power plants in the…

16 Pakistanis rescued, four still missing after Italy shipwreck

The Foreign Office (FO) on Monday confirmed that four Pakistani citizens were…