Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office on Monday said the military presented a plan for evacuating civilians in the Gaza Strip, along with an “operational plan”. “The [army] presented the war cabinet with a plan for evacuating the population from the areas of fighting in the Gaza Strip, with the upcoming operational plan,” the office said. The announcement comes as Israel threatens a full-scale invasion of Rafah, Gaza’s southernmost city, which has so far been untouched by ground troops.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

UN resolution emboldened Hamas to reject ceasefire proposal: Israel

The UN Security Council’s approval of a resolution calling for an immediate…

US to accept 100,000 Ukrainian refugees

Washington: On March 24, the Biden administration said that the United States…

Angry protestors kill police officer in Jordan

According to the reports, one senior police officer has been killed in…

China, US seek dialogue

Chinese Defence Minister Li Shangfu sought dialogue with the US, saying a…