Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that operational plans to invade Gaza’s southern city of Rafah had been approved, despite fierce opposition to the offensive. “No amount of international pressure will stop us from realizing all the goals of the war: eliminating Hamas, releasing all our hostages, and ensuring that Gaza will no longer pose a threat against Israel,” he said at a cabinet meeting. “To do this, we will also operate in Rafah. This is the only way to eliminate the rest of Hamas’s murderous battalions and this is the only way to apply the military pressure necessary to release all our abductees,” he added.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Pakistan, China vow to support each other at all forums

Chairman Senate Sadiq Sanjrani acknowledged Chinese support in flood relief process in…

Sudan army announces killing of senior RSF commander

Sudan’s army has said it had killed Ali Yagoub Gibril, a senior…

WHO says 346,209 people internally displaced in Lebanon

The World Health Organisation said on Thursday that 346,209 people have been…

Blast in Afghan capital kills one

KABUL: On sunday, a blast hit the money exchange hub in Afghanistan’s…