Israel agrees with the US proposal for the return of the hostages based on the outline proposed by White House special envoy to the Middle East Steve Witkoff, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office said. “This proposal was recently conveyed to Hamas through the mediators, but so far it continues to adhere to its refusal,” the Prime Minister’s office added. It added that Israel’s negotiating team would return for consultations after a week of “hectic contacts” in Doha.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Multiple Pakistani Umrah pilgrims die in road accident in KSA

At least nine Pakistani Umrah pilgrims, including women and children, lost their…

Ben-Gvir says war cabinet ‘no mandate’ to limit Gaza attack

Itamar Ben-Gvir, the hardline national security minister of Israel, is unhappy with…

Iran rejects Western calls to stand down Israel threat

Iran on Tuesday rejected Western calls to stand down its threat to…

Israeli army claim of killing 20 Hamas fighters from Al Shati battalion

The Israeli army said on Thursday that nearly 20 Hamas militants from…