Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said Saturday that Tehran had “kept its word” on a ceasefire with the United States, after Donald Trump insisted the truce was over but that he had agreed to further negotiations with the Islamic republic. “Iran has so far kept its word, unlike the so-called US Treasury Secretary who is violating Para 9 of the MoU,” Araghchi posted on X, referring to part of the memorandum of understanding about the United States not deploying additional forces in the region.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Israel kills 100 people every day in Gaza: UN

Israeli forces kill an average of 100 Palestinians in Gaza daily, in…

Saudi crown prince, French president discuss regional developments, US-Iran MoU 

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and French…

British Consul General in Saudi Arabia converts to Islam

Jeddah: The British consul-general to Jeddah has embraced Islam and changed his…

“Failure to curb Israel endangers wider region”: Jordan

Jordan said that Israeli “war crimes” against Palestinians were to blame for…