Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said on Sunday that the government had been given indications of an attack before Israel’s strikes the day before. “We had received indications since the evening about the possibility of an attack that night,” Mr Araghchi said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Israel’s foreign minister says opportunity to free Gaza hostages ‘must not be missed’

Israel’s Foreign Minister Gideon Saar said any opportunity to free hostages held…

Is BNP’s Tarique Rahman the change post-Hasina Bangladesh is looking for?

It was almost midnight, but tens of thousands of people were still…

Gaza death toll has risen to 45,227: Health Ministry

At least 45,227 Palestinians have been killed and 107,573 wounded in Israel’s…