Cianjur: On Nov 21, it emerged that the death toll in the powerful earthquake reached 160 in Indonesia’s West Java province. West Java governor Ridwan Kamil said on Instagram that 162 people had been killed and 326 were injured. “There are residents trapped in isolated places … so we are under the assumption that the number of injured and deaths will rise with time,” he added.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Palestinian boy killed, two injured in Israeli raid in West Bank

A Palestinian teenager was killed and two others injured in an Israeli…

Pakistan, China decide to give impetus to bilateral cooperation

Pakistan and China have decided to give impetus to their bilateral cooperation…

Turkey rejected the baseless allegations by the USA

Turkey’s foreign minister said that Turkey rejected the allegations by American report.…

More than 62,000 housing units destroyed or damaged in Lebanon by Israeli attacks

Israeli attacks on Lebanon have damaged or destroyed more than 62,000 housing…