Hamas accused Israel of trying to collapse the ceasefire by asking to extend the first phase of their Gaza truce agreement. The office of Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday it had adopted a proposal by US President Donald Trump’s envoy for a temporary ceasefire in Gaza for the Ramadan and Passover periods, hours after the first phase of the previously agreed deal expired.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Study warns of Gaza’s surging carbon emissions amid Israeli bombings

With Israel’s war in Gaza now in its fourth month, concerns are…

Israeli military says it killed Hamas commander

The Israeli military said that it had killed Wael Asefa, a commander…

Hezbollah launches ‘attack drones’ at Israeli base south of Haifa

Hezbollah said it launched attack drones at an Israeli military base near…

US, China hold new talks on tariff truce, easing path for Trump-Xi meeting

Top U.S. and Chinese economic officials met in Stockholm on Monday for…