Hamas has called on the Arab League to activate the decisions of its recent summit held in Cairo to break the siege on the Gaza Strip as Israel continues to halt aid entry into the territory. “Signs of famine are being experienced by the people of the Gaza Strip, as the occupation continues to prevent the entry of food supplies for the 10th day,” Hamas spokesman Hazem Qassem said. Israel cut aid flows of food, medicine and fuel imports earlier this month, a move it said was designed to pressure militant group Hamas in ceasefire talks.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Russia says retook two villages in Kursk region

Moscow on Monday said it retook two villages from Ukrainian forces in…

Kanhaiya Kumar states that BJP will break into a million pieces

Kanhaiya Kumar, the former President of the Jawaharlal University Students’ Union who…

UK ‘deeply concerned’ at threat to Rafah

UK Foreign Secretary David Cameron said that he was “deeply concerned” after…

Greece ship tragedy: Pakistan observes day of mourning today

Pakistan is observing a day of mourning over the tragic deaths of…