Islamabad: On Dec 30, National Security Adviser Moeed Yusuf revealed that the Parliamentary Committee on National Security (PCNS) had been briefed on the National Security Policy (NSP) despite the Opposition’s recent protest in the Senate. He said that the opposition had boycotted the in-camera meeting of the parliamentary body but the government was still ready to brief the opposition on the NSP. “The NSP has been made by consensus and no government will change it,” said Moeed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Salman Akram Raja appointed PTI’s new secretary general

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) founder Imran Khan has appointed Salman Akram Raja secretary…

NSC takes decisions to revive economy, curb terrorism: PM Sharif

Prime Minister (PM) Shehbaz Sharif said on Tuesday that the National Security…

PTI moves March 27 power show in Parade Ground

Islamabad: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf on Monday changed the venue of its planned…

PHC orders Ali Muhammad Khan’s release

The Peshawar High Court (PHC) on Wednesday ordered the release of PTI…