Gaza’s residents were in shock on Tuesday after overnight Israeli strikes across the territory claimed more than 400 lives and injured hundreds more, leaving hospitals overwhelmed with bodies and patients. The strikes crushed hopes among Palestinian residents of Gaza that a two-month ceasefire between Israel and Hamas might continue, while some families of hostages still being held by the militant group accused the Israeli government of giving up on them.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Columbia to break all diplomatic relations with Israel

Columbian President Gustavo Petro said on Wednesday that he would break diplomatic…

Israel says nine soldiers killed in latest Gaza fighting

The Israeli military said on Tuesday that nine more soldiers had been…

Over a dozen Chadian soldiers killed in a Boko Haram attack: Army

Boko Haram terror group killed 17 Chadian soldiers in a weekend attack…

Iran carries out first execution over protests

Iran has announced the first execution of a protester convicted over the…