Gaza’s health ministry said that 93 Palestinians have been killed in Gaza since the ceasefire, effective on October 11. The ministry added that a further 324 people have been injured since then. During the last 48 hours, 19 people killed in Israeli attacks have arrived at Gaza hospitals, along with another seven who are injured. The ministry said that the toll of Israel’s two-year genocidal war has risen to 68,519 people killed and 170,382 people injured since October 7, 2023.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Israel strikes ambulance near Gaza hospital

The Palestinian Health Ministry in Gaza has released a video showing an…

KSA invites Yemen factions for ‘dialogue’ as STC calls for independence vote

Saudi Arabia has called for Yemen’s southern factions to attend a “dialogue”…

Dozens dead in major US winter storm

Emergency crews in New York were scrambling to rescue marooned residents from…