Gaza’s death toll rose to 42,010 on Wednesday after 45 people were killed in the last 24 hours, according to a statement from the enclave’s Health Ministry. Another 130 were wounded, taking the total number of injured to 97,720 since the war began a year ago. The latest deaths come as Israel besieges northern parts of the enclave, where the UN says at least 400,000 people are trapped.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Beijing blames US for fighter jet incident in S. China Sea

Beijing has blamed US “provocation” for an incident last week in which…

British troops to drive oil tankers amidst shortage

London: Business Minister, Kwasi Kwarteng, announced that 150 British troops had been…

China, Russia, Iran, Pakistan oppose military bases in Afghanistan as Trump seeks Bagram return

China, Russia, Iran and Pakistan have opposed any move to reestablish military…

Hamas fires barrage of rockets towards Tel Aviv

The Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of Hamas, said on Sunday it…