The death toll in Gaza has increased to 34,654, the enclave’s Health Ministry said on Saturday. It added in a statement that 77,908 had been injured since the war began on October 7. More than 32 were killed and 41 injured in the previous 24 hours, the ministry said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Over 4,600 Detained for Illegal Sale of Phone & Bank Cards

BEIJING, Oct 21 (Xinhua/APP): Police from 29 provinces and regions across China…

US says Iran port blockade fully implemented

US President Donald Trump has said the war in Iran was “very…

Trump shares messages from Macron offering G7 meeting after Davos

Emmanuel Macron has sent a “private message” to Donald Trump offering to…

Israel’s army chief dismisses senior officers over failures leading up to October 7

Israeli Chief of Staff Eyal Zamir has issued a series of disciplinary…