More than 7,000 Palestinians had been killed in Israeli air strikes on the Gaza Strip since October 7, the enclave’s health ministry said on Thursday afternoon. At least 7,208 people have been confirmed dead, with hundreds others trapped under the rubble of destroyed buildings across Gaza. About 2,913 children and 1,709 women were among the victims, the ministry said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

EU tops up arms fund, weighs sanctions

European Union foreign ministers have agreed to top up a fund for…

Abbas warns against attempt to displace Palestinians

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Saturday warned against any attempts to displace…

Harry and Meghan weigh up coronation invite response

Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, will be invited to…