Dozens of Filipinos fled Gaza into Egypt through the Rafah crossing, Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos Jr said. The 40 Filipinos were travelling to Cairo, where they planned to take flights back to the Philippines, Mr Marcos Jr said in a video message in Manila. Moreover, Two Filipino doctors managed to leave the Gaza Strip into Egypt last week.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Yamuna affected by massive toxins

New Delhi: It is reported that India’s holiest river the Yamuna was…

Emirates to resume limited flights from today

One of the United Arab Emirates’ flag carriers, Emirates, announced on Monday…

African Union rejects external interference in Sudan

The African Union’s Peace and Security Council strongly rejected any external interference…

Emirates suspends flights to and from Tel Aviv

Dubai’s Emirates Airlines suspended its flights to and from Tel Aviv until…