The leader of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps’ Quds Force and allied proxies across the region have warned their “axis of resistance” against Israel will continue, despite blows suffered since the war in Gaza began. The message was delivered by leaders of the groups in video statements broadcast on Wednesday. “The future of the region belongs to the resistance,” said Hezbollah leader Naim Qassem, who rose to the top post after Israel assassinated long-time leader Hassan Nasrallah and his successor last year.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Former US President Joe Biden undergoes skin cancer surgery: Spokesperson

Former US President Joe Biden recently underwent Mohs surgery to remove skin…

Two-state solution must be implemented ‘immediately’: President Abbas

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Thursday called on the international community to…

Israel claims it attacked dozens of Iranian aircraft, helicopters at three airports across Tehran

Israel has claimed that it had attacked dozens of aircrafts and helicopters…

Israeli air strike kills at least five in Beirut’s Baalshmay

Lebanon’s Health Ministry said an Israeli strike killed five people in the…