The death toll from an Israeli drone strike on a village in the occupied West Bank has risen to 10, the Palestinian Health Ministry said. “There are 10 martyrs due to the occupation’s bombing of the town of Tamun in the Tubas district,” the Ramallah-based ministry said. The Palestine Red Crescent Society had earlier said seven people were killed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

China simulates ‘strikes on targets in Taiwan’

China’s military staged “simulated joint precision strikes on key targets in Taiwan”…

Nord Stream likely hit by state-backed ‘terrorism’: Russia

Moscow: On Sept 29, Russia said that leaks spewing gas into the…

Türkiye’s Erdogan cancels public appearances

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan largely canceled two days of campaigning after…

Blinken to visit Israel, other Middle East capitals

Secretary of State Antony Blinken will travel to the Middle East and…