The Houthi health ministry has said the death toll from Israeli strikes on Yemen on Wednesday has risen to 46. In a statement issued, the ministry said the toll included five children, while 165 people had been injured. Search and rescue efforts for victims were under way, it added. The Israeli military said it struck Houthi military targets in the capital Sanaa and Al Jawf governorate. These included the rebel group’s military public relations headquarters and a fuel storage site, it added.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Iraqi commandos kill 22 ISIS fighters

Iraqi security forces killed 22 ISIS fighters during a military operation in…

Israeli minister criticizes Spain’s plans to recognize Palestinian state

An Israeli minister criticized Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez’s plans to recognize…

Israel carries out more than 10 air strikes on south Lebanon city

Israel carried out more than 10 air strikes on Lebanon’s southern city…

Thousands flee Manipur after deadly ethnic violence flares

Thousands of people in India’s north-eastern Manipur state fled their villages after…