China has urged “cool-headed” handling of a dispute over a giant Chinese balloon heading for the eastern region of USA. The US Secretary of State Antony Blinken earlier called off a visit to Beijing, saying the “surveillance” balloon’s presence was “an irresponsible act”. China expressed regret over the balloon over the US, saying it was a weather airship that had been blown astray.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Kuwait’s Parliament dissolved again, new polls in coming months

Kuwait’s Parliament has been dissolved by royal decree, state news agency KUNA…

Qatar says ‘efforts ongoing’ for Gaza ceasefire

Mediator Qatar on Tuesday said it was still pursuing efforts for a…

Israel says it struck Syria-Lebanon border to prevent arms smuggling

The Israeli army said its fighter jets struck infrastructure along the Syria-Lebanon…

US still serious about peace talks, despite Trump’s show of indifference

The president has said he doesn’t care that, either way, the US…