The bodies of two Pakistanis killed in an attack by Houthis on a commercial vessel in the Red Sea were repatriated to the country from Yemen, Pakistan’s foreign minister said. The six Pakistani sailors injured in the attack also “safely” returned to Pakistan, Ishaq Dar said in a post on X. A total of six people, including three Pakistanis were killed and 10 others wounded last week when the Houthis attacked a Tanzanian-flagged commercial vessel in the Bab al Mandeb Strait.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

پاکستان امیر ملک ہے ، کسی چیز کی ضرورت نہیں ہے:عمران خان

اسلام آباد : وزیراعظم عمران خان کا کہنا ہے کہ لوگوں کے…

National Security Policy an “important milestone”: DG ISPR

On Tuesday, the Director-General of Inter-Services Public Relations (DG ISPR) Major General…

اٹلی میں خالصتان ریفرنڈم کیلئے ووٹنگ، ہزاروں سکھوں کی شرکت

بھارت سے خالصتان کی آزادی کی تحریک اٹلی پہنچ گئی ہے جہاں سکھ…