US and British strikes against the Houthis in Yemen were not deterring the Iran-backed rebels but the military action would continue, President Joe Biden said as the dangerous retaliations in the Red Sea escalate. “Are [the strikes] stopping the Houthis? No. Are they going to continue? Yes,” Mr. Biden told reporters. Moments later, the Pentagon said US fighter jets had conducted a fifth strike on Houthi targets since last week, this time hitting two anti-ship missiles that were being prepared for launch towards the Red Sea.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Britain shocked by Saudi mass execution

London: On March 14, Britain asserted that it was shocked by the…

Karachi superstore inferno leaves one dead

According to Baaghi TV, a massive fire broke out in a supermarket…

Pakistan, UAE discuss prospects of increasing bilateral cooperation

Abu Dhabi: In a meeting with United Arab Emirates Crown Prince Sheikh…

Sudan factions agree to 72-hour ceasefire as foreigners are evacuated

Sudan’s warring factions agreed to a 72-hour ceasefire starting on Tuesday, while…