Right wing National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir and members from his Otzma Yehudit party submitted resignation letters from the government and coalition on Sunday, as they had previously promised if the deal was approved, Israeli media reported. “The reckless approval of an agreement with the Hamas terror organisation, which includes releasing hundreds of murderers with the blood of men, women, and children on their hands—some to Jerusalem and Judea and Samaria—represents a disgraceful surrender,” the party said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

No polio case reported in last 10 months

Prime Minister Imran Khan was informed on Wednesday that Pakistan has made…

Israeli army claims four Hezbollah fighters killed in southern Lebanon

The Israeli military has issued a statement saying it “eliminated” four Hezbollah…

Israel says it attacked Hamas member in Syria

Israel’s military said that it attacked a member of Hamas in Mazraat…

Man drinks 12 energy drinks in 10 minutes, pancreas start leaking

New York: A man’s pancreas leaked along with his liver and kidney…