At least 30 Palestinians have been killed and 130 injured in the occupied West Bank since Israel launched a large-scale military operation in the territory a week earlier, the Palestinian Health Ministry said. The deaths take the toll in the West Bank since the war on Gaza began to 682, with 5,700 wounded, the ministry said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Trump inauguration moved indoors as Arctic blast sweeps US

Donald Trump has confirmed that his inauguration as US president on Monday…

Order to reduce attendance in Govt. and Private offices by 50%

In response to the worsening smog crisis in numerous cities, the Lahore…

Novavax Covid vaccine gets approved by UK

The United Kingdom has approved a fifth Covid-19 vaccine, created by Novavax…

Gaza death toll exceeds 5,000

More than 5,000 Palestinians had been confirmed killed in Gaza, the enclave’s…