The United Arab Emirates (UAE) will not allow attacks on Iran to be launched from its territory, the foreign ministry said in a statement on Monday. Last week, President Donald Trump said a US “armada” was heading toward the Gulf and that Washington was watching Iran closely after the protests subsided in the country. The foreign ministry said in a statement it “has reaffirmed the United Arab Emirates’ commitment to not allowing its airspace, territory or waters to be used in any hostile military actions against Iran”.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Greta Thunberg deported from Israel after Gaza boat seized

Swedish campaigner Greta Thunberg was deported from Israel on Tuesday, the Israeli…

Pakistan in dominant start against Australia in 1st Test

Rawalpindi: On Friday, opener Imamul Haq cracked a maiden Test century to…

Covid-19: Pakistan records 3000 cases for the first time in 4 months

For the first time since September 15, 2021, Pakistan reported more than…

Germany, Norway vow to step up North Atlantic surveillance

NATO allies Germany and Norway agreed on Monday to step up surveillance…