Three Palestinians were killed and a fourth was injured in fresh Israeli attacks in southern Gaza, marking a new violation of last year’s ceasefire deal, medical sources said. The killings happened after an Israeli quadcopter drone struck the victims in the al-Balad area of in Khan Younis, the sources told Anadolu on Monday.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

US starts to build Gaza aid pier

The US military started to build a temporary pier to significantly boost…

China urges Thailand, Cambodia to prevent further escalation

China has urged Thailand and Cambodia to “exercise restraint” to prevent further…

US does not seek split with Europe, but ‘revitalised’ alliance: Rubio

US Secretary of State Marco Rubio has sought to reassure a nervous…