The Ukrainian president Zelenskyy said that the number of people killed in a missile attack on a residential block in Dnipro had risen to 25. Writing on Telegram, Zelenskyy said that 25 people had died, including one child. He added that 39 people had been rescued and 43 were missing. “We continue to fight for every life. My condolences to all the relatives and friends of the victims,” he noted.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Trump to hit China with 100% tariffs after Beijing’s rare earth curbs

US President Donald Trump has vowed to impose new tariffs of 100%…

Libyan army’s chief dies in plane crash in Turkiye

The Libyan army’s chief of staff, Mohammed Ali Ahmed Al-Haddad, died in…

Pakistan Army contingents leave for Turkiye for relief activities

On the instructions of Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Syed Asim…

Palestine to take UN membership bid to General Assembly on May 10

Palestine will take its bid for full membership of the UN to…