Soda being poured into a glass with ice

Beijing: Daily Mail reported that A young man died after drinking a 1.5-liter cold soft drink. He drank the whole bottle to cool himself down in scorching heat in China. The medical personnel immediately tried to expel the gas from his digestive system but it was too late, it stated.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

شرمیلا فاروقی نے مرحوم والد کی یاد میں جذباتی پیغام شیئر کردیا

کراچی: پاکستان پیپلزپارٹی کی رہنما اور رکن سندھ اسمبلی شرمیلا فاروقی نے…

اگرعدم اعتماد کامیاب نہ ہوئی توپھر کیا بنےگا؟آصف زرداری کی فضل الرحمان سے ملاقات، تحریک عدم اعتماد پر مشاورت

پاکستان پیپلزپارٹی کے شریک چیئرمین آصف علی زرداری نے پاکستان ڈیموکریٹک موومنٹ…