The death toll in Gaza rose to 313, the health ministry in the Palestinian enclave said, as the Israeli air strikes continue for the second consecutive day. The ministry said another 1,990 people had been wounded in the fighting that began on Saturday after Hamas fired thousands of rockets into Israel in a surprise dawn attack. Israeli warplanes on Sunday continued to bomb targets in the Gaza Strip a day after Hamas launched Operation Al Aqsa Flood on Saturday. It said the surprise attack was in response to the storming of the Al Aqsa Mosque.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

First flight since Assad’s fall takes off from Damascus airport

The Damascus International Airport reopened for domestic flights on Wednesday for the…

Almost 30 killed in Israeli air strike on Rafah home

An Israeli air strike in the southern city of Rafah killed 28…

School bus catches fire in Bangkok, 23 passengers feared dead

In a tragic incident, a bus carrying young students with their teachers…

Protesters in Tel Aviv call for change to Netanyahu’s govt

Thousands of Israelis gathered in Tel Aviv to protest against Prime Minister…