The Pakistan Armed Forces successfully completed ‘Operation Bunyanum Marsoos’ on Saturday, May 10 in response to Indian military aggression that began on the night of May 6-7, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said on Monday. In a statement, the military’s media wing said that the events followed by Pahalgam attack were named as conflict Marka-e-Haq. The ISPR said the operation was a decisive retaliation for India’s attacks, which resulted in the loss of innocent Pakistani civilian lives, including women, children, and the elderly.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

High-level Saudi delegation reaches Pakistan

A high-level delegation of Saudi Arabia, led by Foreign Minister Prince Faisal…

IHC judges’ transfer not unconstitutional, rules Supreme Court

The Supreme Court of Pakistan has announced its verdict in the IHC…

Karachi Korangi Creek fire reignites

A fire broke out once again at the previously affected area of…

Iranian envoy meets Pakistan’s prime minister after Trump extends ceasefire

Iran’s Ambassador to Islamabad Reza Amiri Moghadam met Pakistan’s Prime Minister Shehbaz…