Israel said its forces struck Yemen’s Hodeida port on Monday in the latest attack targeting Houthi rebels, with a security official from the group reporting a dock destroyed. Israel has carried out several air raids on Houthi-held areas of Yemen, including on Hodeida earlier this month, in response to repeated missile and drone attacks since the Gaza war began in October 2023. The rebels claim to act in solidarity with Palestinians. On Monday, the Israeli military “struck at the port of Hodeida and enforcing the prevention of any attempt to restore the previously attacked terror infrastructure,” Defence Minister Israel Katz said in a statement.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Angelina Jolie slams Israel over Gaza bombing

Following the backlash over her previous post, Hollywood A-lister and former UNHCR…

UK MPs call for release of ex-lawmaker Claudia Mo

A group of 54 British MPs and public figures have called for…

We will never let down survivors, parents of APS martyrs: PM Khan

Prime Minister Imran Khan emphasised on Thursday that he would never let…

US has not sent Israel every weapon it asked for”: Top general

The top US general said that Israel had not received every weapon…