Despite an October “ceasefire”, Israel continues to attack people in the Gaza Strip daily. Over the past 24 hours alone, hospitals across Gaza received seven people killed by the military, according to Palestinian news agency Wafa, citing medical sources. The overall death toll since the outbreak of war on October 7, 2023, has reached 72,608. In the period since the “ceasefire” was announced back in October 2025, 828 people have been killed, health officials said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Zelenskyy approves sanctions against 178 Russian citizens

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy approved a proposal by the country’s National Security…

Iran Revolutionary Guards say targeted 500 US, Israeli sites 

Iran’s retaliatory strikes have so far targeted 500 sites linked to the…

Rubio says US should get Iran response today

US Secretary of State Marco ⁠Rubio said the ⁠US should get a…

Israeli army issues new order for Rafah residents to leave ‘immediately’

The Israeli army on Tuesday ordered the residents of areas in Rafah,…