Iran’s foreign ministry denounced US strikes against the country on Thursday, which it said targeted civilian infrastructure including railway bridges, as a “gross war crime”. The ministry, in a statement, said it “condemns in the strongest terms the aggressive attacks by the US terrorist army on several points in the southern coastal provinces and two bridges in the eastern provinces on the railway route to the holy city of Mashhad” and called the US administration “evil and psychopathic”.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Iraq withdraws decision to curb use of Turkmen language

Following uproar within and outside the country, Iraq has retracted its decision…

China backs UN Security Council push to end fighting in Gaza

China said that it supported steps by the UN Security Council to…

Gaza death toll rises to 29,195: Ministry

Gaza Health Ministry said on Tuesday that 29,195 Palestinians had been killed…

British-Palestinian MP releases audio of family’s plight in Gaza church

Layla Moran released an audio message of her family’s plight in a…