Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesperson said US President Donald Trump’s statement on Iran requesting a ceasefire was false and baseless, Iranian state TV has reported. Trump claimed earlier on Wednesday that Iran’s new leadership had asked Washington for a ceasefire, saying the US would consider the request only if the Strait of Hormuz is reopened. “Iran’s new regime president, much less radicalised and far more intelligent than his predecessors, has just asked the United States of America for a ceasefire,” Trump wrote on his social media platform Truth Social.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

US says China balloon could collect intelligence signals

The China balloon shot down by the US was equipped to detect…

WFP director warns of famine in Gaza after aid deliveries paused

Cindy McCain, the executive director of the UN World Food Programme, on…

Pakistan condemns terror attack in Jeddah

On Saturday, Pakistan condemned the recent terror attack in Saudi Arabia’s Jeddah…