The death toll from Russian attacks on Ukraine’s capital overnight has risen to seven, after the body of a man was recovered from the rubble, Kyiv’s mayor says. In a post on Telegram, Vitali Klitschko said the deceased man was in the Dniprovskyi district. He said 20 people had been injured in the Russian attacks on the capital, with seven of them currently hospitalised. The attacks struck residential buildings in the city, including in the Dniprovskyi district, where a nine-storey building was severely damaged and caught fire, and in the central Pechersk district.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Maduro accuses US of ‘inventing new eternal war’ amid rising Caribbean tensions

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro said on Friday that the US is “inventing…

At least 21,000 children disabled in Israeli war on Gaza: UN Committee

At least 21,000 children in Gaza have been disabled since the start…

Indian court finds man guilty in Kolkata hospital rape case

An Indian court has found a 33-year-old man guilty of the rape…

Explosion at firework factory in India kills several, injures scores

At least eight people died and 80 have been injured in a…