US officials don’t expect a Gaza ceasefire deal between Israel and Hamas before the end of President Joe Biden’s term in office on January 20, The Wall Street Journal reported. The newspaper quoted top-level officials in the White House, State Department and Pentagon without identifying them. Washington said that 90 per cent of an agreement to secure a ceasefire and release of hostages had been reached.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

‘Hey, immoral Charlie Hebdo, we will rise again’: Palestinian artist

Palestinian artist Abrar Sabbah, who received appreciation for her drawing against the…

No water, electricity, schools or pharmacies for Palestinians in Jenin camp after Israeli raids

People in and around the occupied West Bank’s Jenin refugee camp have…

UN warns of imminent risk of disease outbreaks

A UN World Health Organisation official said that Sudan’s troubled health sector…

Indian train service resumes after deadly crash

One of the train services involved in a triple collision in India’s…